My New View: <b>Damn Work Ethic.....</b>

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Damn Work Ethic.....

You know, it's days like today that I really hate having a work ethic. You know, that little cricket that sits on your shoulder and chirps at you about how the company is paying you so you need to go to work. I really wish I could squish that damn cricket on days like this. The sun is shining in a clear blue sky...a light breeze is blowing out of the west...it's a beautiful 46 degrees (that's 8 for those of you using the wrong temperature scale).

It's yet another perfect kind of day for a drive to nowhere specific...the perfect kind of day to enjoy a picnic in a picturesque setting...the perfect kind of day to get far enough from the nearest cell phone tower to make phones useless...the perfect kind of day to get far enough from civilization so that even the air is still.

It's another perfect kind of day....trampled on by a damn work ethic. I'm going to cling to the image of where I want to be as my view today....I hope you all get to enjoy a view of your own...

Who links to me?