My New View: <b>Attitude</b>

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Attitude

This morning as I sit here and watch the sun rise, I am reflecting on the conversation that I had with the Secretary of the Rabbi at the Synagogue out East that has my 'twin'. With each sip of my Coke Zero (no chocolate milk today in deference to She Who NEVER Drinks Milk of ANY Kind), I filter a little more of the words that were exchanged and focus a bit more on the tone and attitude that was sent my way.

Perhaps it was just a regional thing...perhaps this woman was not intentionally being rude to someone asking for help. Why did it take almost a half-hour to get her to agree to take my phone numbers for both work and home - to pass on to the parents of my namesake?? Shouldn't someone that is the Secretary to the head of a religious organization have been more helpful...more willing to pass contact information along in a situation like this?? Perhaps she was simply doing her job for the guys with the black helicopters and trying to dissuade me from digging any deeper.

What nefarious plans do they have for the kid that has my name?? What are they planning?? Which Foreign Government is going to be toppled by the fruit of this Experiment??

Until I find out more, I know there's nothing I can do...so I am going to sit and enjoy my view....hope you get to enjoy your own.

Who links to me?