Sunrise
When last I checked I was still me, so I'm posting today.I still haven't heard anything back from the Synagogue out East...but based on the attitude I got when I tried to talk with someone yesterday, I might be inclined to start thinking that they're nothing but a cover for the guys with the black helicopters and all those strange experiments that the conspiracy nuts always rave about.
Oh well, until I find out that I am no longer me, I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing and not worrying about my other-self that's out there...somewhere...doing something...there's nothing I can do about him (me?) until I get some more information...so I'm not going to let it drive me (us?) nuttier.
I'm sitting here this morning, smiling and drinking a big glass of chocolate milk as the sun comes up...it's an amazing view...I wish you could all see it but you aren't here and my camera is down again so I can't even take a picture to share it that way. You'll just have to take my word for it...it is spectacular.
I get to see my Son tonight for the first time in over a week (He was on vacation with TB last week) and I can honestly say that anything he wants for supper tonight is fine with me...I don't care if he wants a bowl of Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs with Mountain Dew...I don't care if he wants a couple carrot sticks and a veggie burger either...whatever he wants - he's getting.
I'll still keep you all updated as I find out more about the kid with my name...but until I know more I'm determined to keep enjoying my view...hope you get to enjoy your own.


