My New View: <b>Any Ideas???</b>

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Any Ideas???

Never did get to try and placate my inner child with chocolate yesterday...didn't need to - I bored him to sleep before he could cause major trouble. Turns out that my job is so mind numbing that my inner child was curled up and snoring, ever so sweetly, out of self defense before I was even half way through all my email yesterday. I've got a strange feeling that today's gonna be a bit different...he's had plenty of nap time and I think he might have found a can or 2 of Red Bull laying about...I think today, he's gonna find a way to kick my ass.

Anybody have any ideas on how to talk down an highly rested and overy stimulated inner child? Any ideas on how to placate an highly rested and overly stimulated inner child without just giving in?? Any ideas on how to keep that inner child from making me leave work early and going to the zoo...or worse???

Help...

Who links to me?