My New View: <b>Interesting...</b>

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Interesting...

Very interesting...it appears that last post was apparently a little too morbid for you all. I've seen (on my site tracker stuff) that a half dozen or so of you have been here...but not a single comment on that post.

Does that mean that when the time comes no-one is gonna' send flowers or does it mean that you all love me so much that the very thought of my departure from this mortal coil is so overwhelmingly disturbing that you couldn't bring yourself to comment??

Oh well...it's been a 'fun' morning here - I've only had 3 new projects dropped on me that are all due within the next week. So I'm sorry, but this post is gonna be short too. I am enjoying my view today...extra work and all.

I hope that each of you has a chance to enjoy their own view.

Who links to me?