My New View: <b>Time To Make Some Noise!!!</b>

Friday, June 01, 2007

Time To Make Some Noise!!!

I've been silent too long! I've held my tongue for too long...I've got to get this out!!!

Since I posted last I've been intentionally keeping quiet because each time I write positively about this damn divorce finally coming to an end, Karma - the bastard that it is - rears its ugly head and kicks my butt. Well, I'm going to take the butt kicking this time (if I have to)...you see, since I posted last - I've known that my lawyer was waiting to receive signed final paperwork from TB's lawyer. Wednesday I got a call telling me that the paperwork was in hand and I needed to come in and look it over. I was in my lawyer's office this morning before 8 AM.

Yes, we have received signed final paperwork from TB's lawyer and most of the verbally agreed upon changes were actually correct. Most of them. Actually, I must be fully truthful here...they were all correct, one of the changes was only partially complete. The part that wasn't included might possibly cause me some financial problems down the road, but then again...it might not. I'll be spending the entire weekend debating with myself over signing the paperwork as written or handing my lawyer a $10,000.00 check on Monday to begin the trial portion of this fiasco.

I can finally see the light at the end of this long dark tunnel and know for certain that it is not a train (this time)...but I can also see the pit between me and the light. Spending the time this weekend trying to figure out if I can jump the pit or not is going to be...interesting...to say the least.

I hope that each of you gets a chance to enjoy the view before you this weekend; I'll try to find some time to do the same.

Who links to me?