Still Holding On
Wow...it's been a day or two since I last posted, huh?Let's see...where to start filling you in...ok, umm...last time I wrote, I was waiting for some kind of response to come back from TB's lawyer. Well...I got it. Acording to my lawyer the response was "We'll sign the correct agreement, we don't want to go to court....what was the correct agreement again?" My lawyer responded that he would type it up and send it over for signature.
That was last Thursday...which also happened to have been the 10th year that I have been unfortunately married to TB. As of this morning TB is due to sign the papers this week. Once that happens, this nightmare will finally be over.
More news?? Ok...how about I may be out of work as of tomorrow afternoon? Yup, they're doing more cutbacks and my department is on the block...specifically, my role and my immediate boss' role are on the cut list. Anyone know of someone hiring in the Chicago area?? No?? Oh well, I'll find something if I need to...if I don't need to because my job is saved from the headsman's axe - well, then I've got time to look around with my newly updated resume.
That's about all that I have to say tonight. I'll be back soon...until then I hope that you will find time to enjoy the view before you, I'm doing all I can to enjoy my own.


